Website Design Case Study:
The Greater Griffith Park Neighborhood Council (GGPNC) is an official
organization certified by the City of Los Angeles to allow
residents to make their voices heard in City Hall.
The GGPNC serves stakeholders: residents, business owners and
those who work within their boundaries.
The GGPNC had a website and was ready for a more professional
look. They wanted to use the Drupal content management system to
allow them flexibility in adding functionality in the future.
Web Site Design and Maintenance Services
- We photographed the community, and incorporated their logo
and the Los Angeles City Seal. We recommended identifying and
including a tag line.
- Created a user
friendly menu scheme.
- Identified resusable content, collected and drafted updated
- Configured Drupal with our custom design.
- Configured Google search to provide search results on the
site's pages and pdf documents.
- Configured Drupal calendar to present a listing of events on
the home page and to display the traditional grid on its own
- Provide periodic content maintenance to supplement board
Call to Action:
Don't wait. Our experienced team is ready to propel your business to the next level. Contact us
for your Free Consultation
today or access our Free Website Design Checklist to help you prepare.
We create custom, professional websites for businesses and
organizations in: Northridge, Chatsworth, Calabasas,
Woodland Hills, Encino, and Burbank as well as the rest of the
the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita and the greater Los
Interested in knowing how you can improve your site? It's time to request your
Free Website Evaluation today.