The MacArthur Park Neighborhood Council is an official
organization certified and funded by the City of Los Angeles to allow
community members to make their voices heard in City Hall.
The MPNC serves stakeholders: residents, business owners and
those who work in MacArthur Park.
The MPNC needed a site to communicate with stakeholders about
their objectives, accomplishments and involvement opportunities.
The client was interested in
developing a site to showcase how the community had changed over
time, from the historic photo of the park with the lake in it to
the images of soccer on resilient artificial turf. The park has
experienced renewal and a return to usage for families. We incorporated
their images, searched for images owned by the City and located
images from the Recreation and Parks Department, and included
the Council's logo.
Web Site Design and Maintenance Services
- Located exiting City images for use on the site and in the
- Created a custom design showcasing the changing
- Implemented the site using the Drupal open source content
- Configured Google search to provide search results on the
site's pages and pdf documents
- Configured Google calendar to present a listing of events on
the home page and to display the traditional grid on its own
- Collected the content and delivered the site on time.
- Provided training and reference document to the council.
Call to Action:
Don't wait. Our experienced team is ready to propel your business to the next level. Contact us
for your Free Consultation
today or access our Free Website Design Checklist to help you prepare.
We create custom, professional websites for businesses and
organizations in: Northridge, Chatsworth, Calabasas,
Woodland Hills, Encino, and Burbank as well as the rest of the
the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita and the greater Los
Interested in knowing how you can improve your site? It's time to request your
Free Website Evaluation today.