Website Design Case Study:
The Neighborhood Council of Westchester Playa Del Rey (NCWP) is an official
organization certified by the City of Los Angeles to allow
residents to make their voices heard in City Hall.
The NCWP serves stakeholders: residents, business owners and
those who work within their boundaries.
The NCWP had a website and was ready for a new look. Their site
was using the NC Manager content management tool and they wanted
the new site to continue to work with that system.
The client was interested in
developing a site to reflect the community. We incorporated
their images, sought approval for other images, and included
Web Site Design and Maintenance Services
- We photographed the community, secured images and approval
from LAX and LMU and incorporated the client's own images. We
recolored their existing logo to coordinate with the new design.
- Reviewed existing menu structure to create a more user
friendly organization scheme.
- Identified resusable content, collected and drafted updated
- Implemented the site incorporating their proprietary content
- Configured Google search to provide search results on the
site's pages and pdf documents
- Configured Google calendar to present a listing of events on
the home page and to display the traditional grid on its own
- Configured board member page with email links using a spam
- Set up contact us and stakeholder sign up forms using spam
- Provide periodic content maintenance to supplement board
Call to Action:
Don't wait. Our experienced team is ready to propel your business to the next level. Contact us
for your Free Consultation
today or access our Free Website Design Checklist to help you prepare.
We create custom, professional websites for businesses and
organizations in: Northridge, Chatsworth, Calabasas,
Woodland Hills, Encino, and Burbank as well as the rest of the
the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita and the greater Los
Interested in knowing how you can improve your site? It's time to request your
Free Website Evaluation today.