Website Design Case Study:
The North Hollywood North East Neighborhood Council is an official
organization certified by the City of Los Angeles to allow
the North Hollywood community make their voices heard in City Hall.
The NHNENC serves stakeholders: residents, business owners and
those who work in North Hollywood North East.
The NHNENC needed a site to promote their organization and
encourage local participation.
They were interested in
developing a professional looking site to reflect the community. We
photographed their community and included
Web Site Design and Maintenance Services
- Photographed site of interest.
- Created an information rich design with graphics that
showcase the neighborhood.
- Implemented the site using the Drupal open source content
- Configured Google search to provide search results on the
site's pages and pdf documents
- Configured Google calendar to present a listing of events on
the home page and to display the traditional grid on its own
- Set up forwarding email addresses for all board members.
- Collected the content and delivered the site on time.
- Provide ongoing content management and stakeholder
Call to Action:
Don't wait. Our experienced team is ready to propel your business to the next level. Contact us
for your Free Consultation
today or access our Free Website Design Checklist to help you prepare.
We create custom, professional websites for businesses and
organizations in: Northridge, Chatsworth, Calabasas,
Woodland Hills, Encino, and Burbank as well as the rest of the
the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita and the greater Los
Interested in knowing how you can improve your site? It's time to request your
Free Website Evaluation today.